11:30AM 20th Jun cloudy
I went to Noto’s ” chirihama beach driveway” with them today.
I didn’t know anything about him, but he is a famous Dutch graphic designer.
Some of these things has been designed and is based on Japan.
I had a very good time. Thank you.
- The flower organ is Kutani-yaki. 2012/6/12
- The robot cleans the roof of Kanazawa Station today, too. 2012/6/6
- The robot cleans the roof of Kanazawa Station. 2012/6/5
- Would you like some mugi-cha? 2012/6/1
- Guest from Niigata prefecture. 2012/5/31
- This is TOYOTA’s sign. 2012/5/30
- Now is the last chance for a good look at the azalea. 2012/5/29
- This is a snack to go with beer. 2012/5/28
- Today was warm May sunshine. 2012/5/27
- The town in Kanazawa is enveloped in the festival mood. 2012/5/26